Enter city, zip, neighborhood, address…
Lowell, Oregon offers a serene natural setting and many fun outdoor things to do. Nestled in the foothills of the Cascades along Highway 58, Lowell is only 30 minutes southeast from Eugene - Springfield on the way to Oakridge/Westfir.
Lowell is known for its three big and beautiful lakes, numerous hiking and mountain biking trails, five picturesque covered bridges, wildflowers and wild blackberries!
- Hoist your sails or row your boat on Dexter Reservoir.
- Reel in fish during a perfectly lazy afternoon on Lookout Point Reservoir.
- Jet ski across Fall Creek Reservoir, kicking up spray.
- Marvel at the beauty of the Lowell Covered Bridge reflected in the glassy waters and learn it's history.
- Splash along the shoreline at Lowell State Recreation Area & Marina
- Watch the annual Oregon Association of Rowers' Covered Bridge Regatta held every April.
- Eat the best barbeque in the region at the Dexter Lake Club where an Animal House scene was filmed.
- Ride horses beside the river at Elijah Bristow State Park
Map of the area
Days on the Market
No results found
Please remove some of the selected filters.
© 2022 Oregon Datashare (KCAR | MLSCO | SOMLS). All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Oregon Datashare. Real estate listings held by IDX Brokerage firms other than Hybrid Real Estate are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties the viewer may be interested in purchasing. The consumer will not copy, retransmit nor redistribute any of the content from this website. Information provided is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Updated: 5th June, 2023 10:22 PM (UTC)
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Hybrid Real Estate are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available. Listing content is copyright © 2022 RMLS™, Portland, Oregon. Updated: 5th June, 2023 10:01 PM (UTC)